The Explorer has been designed as a navigation tool to guide the user through the different subsequent steps required to implement, run and analyze a finite element model
The surface soil description and the assignment of pipe properties are shown as well, providing a blueprint of an alignment sheet.
SAGE Profile automatically identifies the different Pipe-Soil Interaction (PSI) zones along the pipeline route, based on the pipe joint assignment, the (surface, trench and backfill) soil assignments, and any rectification instance that may have been defined.
The laydown simulation is shown on the Graphics Panel under Virtual Reality. This virtual reality enables the user to monitor the laydown simulation as it is unfolding.
The output tab of SAGE Profile allows visualizing, displaying and interpreting the results from the finite element simulations
SAGE Profile, the market leader software for subsea pipeline analysis
Developed by Fugro Geoconsulting, SAGE Profile assists pipeline engineers
in designing and installing subsea pipelines.
8 reasons to select SAGE Profile for the design of your pipelines:
- Developed under the guidance of pipeline engineers, for pipeline engineers
- Fast calculation: restart capabilities, optimised explicit solver and multi-threading options
- Fast learning curve thanks to a user-friendly interface and model setup wizard
- Prompt identification of critical areas to assess buckling and pipeline walking
- Reliable assessment of free spanning areas and ability to rectify the seabed where needed
- Continuous development of new features in close collaboration with our clients, including oil and gas majors
- Training courses tailored to Client’s specific requirements
- Flexible pricing and licensing options